R553FPDB Technopolymer modular manifold with dynamic flow balancing
In stock products - 48hr delivery
Pre-order products - 2-3 week delivery
Technopolymer pre-assembled modular manifold for HVAC systems, with dynamic flow balancing and independent setting for each individual circuit.
Outlets with Eurocone adaptor connections.
Center distance between the outlets 50 mm.
Temperature range: 5÷60 °C.
Max. working pressure: 6 bar.
Flow rate setting range for each individual circuit: 20÷160 l/h (LF)
Working differential pressure range: 20÷60 kPa (LF)
Flow meters: scale 0÷2,5 l/min (LF)
The kit includes:
- delivery manifold with flow meters and lockshields for fluid shut-off function;
- return manifold with shut-off valves with manual handwheel (connection M30 x 1,5 mm), pre-arranged for thermo-electric command via R473/R473M actuators that can be installed after fitting the relative ring nut R453FY002 (included with the kit) on the module, eccentric fittings to allow easy installation both with piping entry from the left and from the right;
- pair of R269T multifunction valves (delivery and return);
- R588FP brackets;
- R73PY010 key for presetting.
- R588FPY001: metal bracket with supports.
- R73PY010: key for presetting.
- R453FY002: plastic ring nut M30 x 1,5 mm for installing the thermo-electric actuators.
- P553FPY017: delivery module with flow meter with scale 0÷2,5 l/min and 3/4”E outlet.
- P553FPY011: delivery module with flow meter with double scale 0÷5 l/min and 0÷1,5 GPM and 3/4”E outlet.
- P553FPDB011: return module with dynamic Low Flow balancing bonnet and 3/4”E outlet.
- P553FPY005: cap module.
- P553FPY006: inlet module (without nut).
- P553FPDB030: kit composed of delivery module with flow meter with scale 0÷2,5 l/min + return module with dynamic Low Flow balancing bonnet and 3/4”E outlets. - P553FPDB031: kit composed of the delivery module with flow meter with double scale 0÷5 l/min and 0÷1,5 GPM + return module with dynamic High Flow balancing bonnet and 3/4”E outlets. - P583Y004: nut and gasket for inlet module.
Manifolds with dynamic flow balancing are equipped with a data-tag with the "DB series" identification, the flow and Δp characteristics for both versions of the manifolds: